About the project
City Business Centre (CBC) I-II is a successful project which has been in operation since the turn of 2006 and 2007.
The pair of buildings with a total leasable area of approximately 39,000 square metres offers exclusive offices of a high standard.
CBC I-II combines the exclusivity of the historical centre of Bratislava with the benefits that only the most modern office project can offer.
These are in-demand office buildings due to their location on Karadžičova Street. Another important feature is the fact that they are located in a quiet, well-equipped district.
Your new neighbours
Power and cabling
- Data circuits – category 7 cabling, category 6 passive elements
- Vertical power distribution using a CANALIS bus system, which ensures the distribution of electricity to the floors without capacity limitation
- High-current and low-current distribution systems with one floor box, for every 10 m2 of office space with 4 high-current sockets with surge protection and 4 data sockets
- Digital telephone exchange
- Interconnection of the building to public data and telecommunications networks
Ceilings and lighting
- Plasterboard partitions and ceiling soffits
- Category II luminaires with 60° optics adapted for computer workstations
- Double hollow floors in all office spaces with vertical clearance of 70 mm and floor load rating of 300 kg/m2
- Antistatic knotted polypropylene carpets
Heating, cooling, air conditioning
- Air distribution providing fresh, heated and conditioned air in all office spaces
- Cooling by air recirculation system using under-ceiling fan coils
- Heating with separate individually adjustable radiators
- Comprehensive heating and cooling control system with one controller in arbitrarily selected units
- Natural ventilation available from the façade
- Intelligent building environment management system (BMS)
- Pre-wiring for the security and monitoring system of the entire building using chip identification cards with a wide range of uses with the ability to adapt to the different security standards of individual tenants
- Security cameras (CCTV) and intrusion protection
- Electronic fire alarm (EPS)
- Ability to install fire suppression systems to meet the needs of individual tenants